Tidewater takes a "hands on" approach to private equity. With the goal of maximizing the value added to our portfolio companies, Tidewater seeks to leverage our relationships and utilize people from our network as board members and business operators.
Tidewater looks for buyout, controlling interest, and recapitalization opportunities that meet the following criteria:
- $10 to $30 million in annual revenue; $1 to $3 million in EBITDA
- Businesses based in North Carolina and throughout the Southeast
- Multiple industries, including manufacturing, services, technology, finance, energy, retail and healthcare
- Business model of repeat customers or recurring revenue
- Operating in large, fractured markets ripe for consolidation
- At least 1-2 key management willing to continue with the company post-transaction
Our firm prefers to invest via equity, but will consider debt placements as appropriate. We also will consider syndication with entities and firms with which we have established relationships.
South Atlantic Packaging (SAP) is a full service contract packaging company located in Winston-Salem, NC. From design, sourcing and labor management to project management and quality assurance, SAP provides high flexibility and a turn-key service model to meet customer needs.